Technical Support Specialist
About The Role
You will be responsible for setting up and supporting network infrastructure and supporting associated wireless and cellular communication systems. You will interact directly with clients and ensure issues are logged and resolved ensuring open and timely communication with the customer.
Required Experience & Desirable Qualifications
- Experience in CCTV/alarm installations, telecommunications or a similar technical support role
- Sound networking skills with a knowledge of switching, routing, firewall and security devices.
- Understanding of RF systems and IP based networks
- Good understanding of cellular technology
- Experience with Cisco an advantage
- Electronics experience an advantage
- Qualifications in Telecommunications, Electronics or equivalent desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fast learner with a desire to improve skills
- Problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box
- A can-do positive attitude
- An enthusiastic self-starter
You must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for this role.
This is a role that will provide an opportunity for you to develop and grow. It will suit someone who is self-taught, a recent graduate or has a background in defence telecommunications.
A laptop and a phone will be provided. You must be available to take calls outside of normal hours when required.
To apply for this role, please email your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please fill in the below form and we will get back to you.
The ATEK Articles